Supervisor in Bergen op Zoom
- Bergen op Zoom
Over de functie
Wij zijn Positon, een organisatie die zich richt op de werving en selectie van personeel met als specialisatie Techniek, Industrie en Maritiem.
Positon is actief in de regio's Noord-Brabant, Zuid-Holland en Zeeland en we richten ons voornamelijk op (V)MBO en HBO geschoolde medewerkers.
Over het bedrijf
Where are you going to work: The company uses the latest equipment and systems.
Wat ga je doen?
The main tasks for the Supervisor are:
- Plan, deploy and maintain QMS for both conventional and RRP and ensure that core quality processes are implemented throughout the organization;
- Guarantee the compliance of the organization against relevant quality standards and act as Quality Representative for the applicable Quality Systems;
- Ensure that the Quality of products and internal processes comply with internal and external requirements, standards and policies and maintain relevant certifications;
- Define, deploy and maintain quality planning strategies/activities within manufacturing center while assuring system compliance;
- Lead and ensure the implementation and maintenance of the QMS in liaison with training department;
- Act as owner for the local QMS process management related systems, review/approve QMS procedures, work instructions and other quality documents escalated to his level;
- Supervise the deployment of new Quality projects with the aim to improve overall factory performance and foster the implementation of global initiatives;
- Ensure audit readiness including the planning and implementation of inspections/audits assuring risk-free evidence package for regulatory inspection whenever applicable;
- Support the coordination of audit program / schedule. Develop and maintain an internal auditor pool and transfer knowledge of this process;
- Lead the management review process and assist the local management to ensure that the management systems remain suitable, effective and aligned with the factory objectives;
- Manage and develop a motivated and skilled team to ensure performance levels, professional development and achievement of objectives, in respect of Competences Model;
- Develop and drive the execution of a skill matrix and training path for each role;
- Prepare and seek management approval for department budget based on factory objectives to ensure optimal allocation of resources and compliance with financial practices;
- Promote and apply all rules concerning Quality, environment, health and safety;
- Report all situations requiring actions in order to minimize or eliminate risks exposure to personnel, company assets and societal impacts;
- Be in line with or ahead of any applicable Law requirements and Company standards.
Wat vragen wij
The key requirements for the Supervisor are:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Technology, Engineering or Sciences;
- 3-5 years of demonstrable and relevant experience in a managerial position in QA;
- Professional knowledge of FDA, ICH regulations and Quality System standards;
- Characteristics: pro-active, ability to set priorities and develop effective planning;
- Problem solving abilities, client focus and integrity;
- High level of accuracy and strong administrative skills;
- Natural interest to cooperate with different disciplines;
- Professional command in English language, Dutch would be a plus.
Wat bieden wij
We offer you a varied and challenging course with sea of permanent employment at our client.
Herken jij jezelf in dit profiel? En lijkt werken bij Positon je een mooie stap? Solliciteer dan meteen.