Chemical process operator Eindhoven/Son in Eindhoven
Over de functie
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The purpose of the position is, to anodize semi-finished products in accordance with the client's requirements and wishes defined in the order and in accordance with the assigned work schedule in the large anodizing department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Anodizing semi-finished products and controlling the total anodizing process to achieve the desired results.
- Intermediate checking of factors affecting dimensions and carrying out checks on the product and/or semi-finished product delivered.
- Proper handling of machines, tools and auxiliary equipment.
- Responsible for keeping the department and workplace clean.
- Responsible for reporting defects and process deviations in the broad sense.
- Responsible for the execution of the work in accordance with the Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Policy.
- May act as one of the points of contact for other employees during shifts that fall outside regular day hours in the absence of the department manager.
- Provides advice on effort methods semi-finished products
- Responsible for carrying out the anodizing process in accordance with guidelines and assignments within the organization.
- Be able to work alertly and precisely.
- Able to combine tasks to manage the complex process according to procedures.
- Be able to deal with the diversity of compositions of the baths. Both in the sense of composing as well as monitoring constant quality.
Herken jij jezelf in dit profiel? En lijkt werken bij Match Support je een mooie stap? Solliciteer dan meteen.