Operator metal industry in Oirschot
This company is specialized in treatments and, if required, cleanroom packaging of parts since 1986. Since 1997, they also developed further as a specialist in the field of cleaning and cleanroom packaging.
From the outset, they have focused on treating high-quality products, where high demands are placed on the visual and functional quality of the surface treatment. Gradually, the product range has been expanded to include, for example, pickling / passivation of titanium, and glass bead blasting and laser engraving. Wat ga je doen?
We are looking for a metal surface treatment operator. In the role of operator, you are responsible for handling various metal products. These can be different treatments, for example: anodizing, hard anodizing, chromating, pickling and passivation. On the basis of the customer specific request, you get to work and make sure that the product gets the right surface treatment.
- Clamp the parts according to the supplied drawings;
- Immerse the parts in the baths according to the procedures laid down;
- Carry out intermediate checks to check layer thickness;
- Blow the parts clean with an air gun;
- Check whether the process has been carried out in accordance with the order;
- Discuss the progress with the production manager after each work phase;
- Coordinate work with colleagues.
- A minimum of a VMBO diploma is preferred.
- Has fluent spoken and written English in connection with safety
- Can work independently and has accuracy, work insight and a flexible attitude, no 9 to 5 mentality.
- Nice working environment;
- Good salary;
- Shift allowance of 7%, Sundays 200% and overtime 150%.