Inventory Analyst in Heerlen
Over de functie
Logistics at full potential
Are you analytical, numerically strong and data-driven? Do you have insight into logistics processes and do you enjoy the challenge of informing the team based on the right data? Then read on quickly, because we are looking for an Inventory Analyst for our innovative, growing, innovating site in Heerlen!
What You Do On a Typical Day
- You will manage stock control functions and processes
- You will be responsible to oversee the management of stock within the Distribution centre and workshops to ensure the availability of goods at the Distribution centre
- Manage incidents and resolutions (delivery and delays at HUB)
- Manage stock movements analysis (returns, defects, etc.)
- Plan and coordinate internal and external inventory audits
What You Need To Succeed At GXO
- HBO work and thinking level in the direction of Business Analytics or Business Information Management
- Previous experience in a similar role within logistics
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable performing analytics with large data sets
- Preferably experience in Admin/Stock Department and Logistics/warehouse knowledge
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft office, especially Excel and macros, Power BI is an added advantage
- Knowledge of English as a professional, knowledge of Dutch and Spanish is also an advantage
What We Offer You
- Besides a competitive salary and a function with a lot of responsibilities and variety, we will assure you that not a single day is the same
- A dynamic and growing organization, with lots of space for personal input and development
- A highly motivated team on site with ambitions to grow and improve every single day
- A pleasant working atmosphere on site and in your department
Unlock the potential of your future!
Your work environment
Working at GXO Logistics means working in a dynamic and international organization. A fascinating environment with plenty of room for personal input and development. Employees at GXO Logistics are in charge of their own success. Whatever your position at GXO Logistics, you will face new challenges every day, which will enable you to develop optimally. We support you in your development, so that you can contribute to the entrepreneurship of our organization.
GXO Logistics offers advanced supply chain solutions for the world's most successful companies in many industries; like e-commerce, food & retail and industrial multinationals. In the BeNe region (The Netherlands and Belgium) GXO BeNe operates from +30 different locations with its headquarters in Eindhoven (NL).
Want to know more about GXO Logistics?
Watch the video below or visit our website gxo.com
In short, this is the next place you want to work!
For more information, please contact Sharon Bird, Corporate Recruiter, she can be reached by email Sharon.firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply via the button and leave your recent CV
GXO is a leading provider of advanced supply chain solutions for the world's most successful companies. We help our customers manage their goods as efficiently as possible using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative employees of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
Customer satisfaction, personal growth of employees and sustainability are central to the corporate philosophy of GXO Logistics. Today, this ambitious company is one of the top 3 largest logistics service providers in the Netherlands.
Herken jij jezelf in dit profiel? En lijkt werken bij GXO je een mooie stap? Solliciteer dan meteen. Wie weet ziet jouw maandag er binnenkort dan net zo tof uit als die van ons.Omdat we daarnaast ook nooit te oud zijn om te leren, heeft Maandag® de Maandag Acadamy in het leven geroepen. Iedere professional heeft de mogelijkheid om cursussen en trainingen te volgen, zodat jij alles uit je carrière kunt halen en de beste professional kunt worden.