Business Support Manager in Lelystad
- Administratief Assistent
Over de functie
Logistics at full potential
Are you the professional who wants to combine the advantages of working for a big multinational company with start-up energy and ambitions? Do you want to be part of something new, that provides you move forward your profesional carreer. For our new and growing site in Lelystad, working for a well-known Global Fashion brand, we are looking for a Business Support Manager I, responsable for the WMS Specialist Team.
What you do on a typical day
- Programme the automated distribution system of articles derived from the replenishment of stores
- Serve as point of contact for Customer and GXO Operations regarding systems and processes
- Manage the WMS team of specialists. Resolve issues, determine root cause, and implement solutions
- Manage warehouse management systems (WMS) monitoring and optimizing processes
- Register problems in operations and carry out follow-up, analysing incidents until their resolution
- Maintain and update information systems (AS400, Databases...)
- Carry out daily production reports, as well as obtaining production data for subsequent analysis with the Logistics and Systems Department
- Responsible for accomplishing results through management of multiple teams or senior professionals
- Exercises control over resources, policy formulation and planning
- Establishes operational objectives for managers across related areas
- Support day to day management activities: Lead major customer projects as the GXO representative
- Lead the design of GXO solutions to support customer requirements
- Design changes
- BRD development
- Participate in daily error call and represent GXO Operations
- Identify root cause for variances and close these gaps
- Integrate business solutions for customer accounts
- Work together with Operations to meet customer goals and GXO objectives
- Follow up special operations and coordinating with warehouse to complete distribution in the set times
- Monitoring issues of stock
What you need to succeed at GXO
- You have a bachelor degree, e.g. in logistics, engineering, operations management, supply chain management or business administration
- Knowledge in Fashion/ Retail is a plus
- Minimum Required Experience: 3+ years of Operations experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) in Dutch and English
- Self-driven and resilient and able to thrive in a challenging environment
- Able to work in a diverse environment and gain exposure to an international working environment
- Committed to delivering high quality work and have a professional critical attitude and a straight back
- Result-oriented and like to work pro-actively
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills
- Broad technical knowledge and are willing to keep developing yourself
- People person and have great communication skills
- Ability to monitor and uphold high quality of service to clients (internal and external)
What we offer you
- Besides a competitive salary and a function with a lot of responsibilities and variety, we will assure you that not a single day is the same
- A dynamic and growing organization, with lots of space for personal input and development
- A highly motivated team on site with ambitions to grow and improve every single day
- A pleasant working atmosphere on site and in your department
Unlock the potential of your future!
Your work environment
Working at GXO Logistics means working in a dynamic and international organization. A fascinating environment with plenty of room for personal input and development. Employees at GXO Logistics are in charge of their own success. Whatever your position at GXO Logistics, you will face new challenges every day, which will enable you to develop optimally. We support you in your development, so that you can contribute to the entrepreneurship of our organisation.
GXO Logistics offers advanced supply chain solutions for the world's most successful companies in many industries; like e-commerce, food & retail and industrial multinationals. In the BeNe region (The Netherlands and Belgium) GXO BeNe operates from +30 different locations with its headquarters in Eindhoven (NL).
Want to know more about GXO Logistics?
Watch the video below or visit our website www.gxo.com
In short, this is the next place you want to work!
For more information, please contact Paul Steenbakkers (Corporate Recruiter), He can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply via the button and leave your recent CV
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO's candidate privacy statement here.
Herken jij jezelf in dit profiel? En lijkt werken bij GXO je een mooie stap? Solliciteer dan meteen. Wie weet ziet jouw maandag er binnenkort dan net zo tof uit als die van ons.Omdat we daarnaast ook nooit te oud zijn om te leren, heeft Maandag® de Maandag Acadamy in het leven geroepen. Iedere professional heeft de mogelijkheid om cursussen en trainingen te volgen, zodat jij alles uit je carrière kunt halen en de beste professional kunt worden.