Senior Procurement Manager in Valkenburg
- Manager, Procurement Specialist
Over de functie
Ready to contribute to the procurement department of Marshall Aerospace and Defense Group?
To manage the relationship and delivery of our key partners and subcontractors in critical customer program, driving improved performance, ensuring schedules and cost estimates are adhered to. This role is based in the Netherlands and working hybrid from our office in Valkenburg (Katwijk).
Marshall Aerospace and Defense Group (MADG) is one of the largest independent aerospace and defense companies in the world delivering innovation and excellence in engineering, support solutions and services in the air, on land and at sea. MADG specializes in the conversion, modification, maintenance and support of civil and military aircraft, defense vehicle engineering, shelter manufacture, composite solutions and the provision of personnel, training and advice.
They are renowned and respected worldwide for our quality of service, engineering excellence, flexibility and reliability.
MADG is developing and delivering Specialized Containers to the Dutch Ministry of Defense (NL MoD). This project is being delivered with Dutch Defense Industry partners, and for this they are increasing the in-country capacity with this role. The containers are highly complex integrated conditioned units containing HVACs, dehumidifiers, generators and communication subsystems.
- The Procurement Manager oversees the development of- and manages the relationship with our key subcontractors and partners on a critical customer program;
- Is responsible for the creation, development and update of a supplier strategy aligned to the wider Procurement, Program & Business strategies and partnership principles;
- Monitor and manage the subcontractor delivery in line with the program schedule, this includes ensuring key milestones, both from a quality and time perspective, are met;
- Liaises with commodity managers, the strategic procurement team lead, and the supply-chain manager to coordinate program needs from creation of RFP through contract negotiation and award, execution, delivery acceptance and contract close – this also includes any commercial amendments that need to be carried out through the project lifetime;
- Monitors and controls delivery performance across all suppliers contributing to the project. Taking necessary escalation and mitigation steps against arising issues and risks in harmony with category managers;
- Sets good standards and practices to maximize supplier delivery and quality performance through appropriate communication channels;
- Manage risks and opportunities associated with each of the respective suppliers across the region;
- Development of the supplier base through clear improvement plans. Ensuring appropriate governance is in place to review progress and manage the contractual relationship;
- Provide business with insights as to how the project could be more profitable or competitive.
- Degree in Supply Chain Management or Engineering;
- Significant procurement experience (MCIPS or similar qualification);
- Excellent project management skills (PRINCE2 or relevant project management experience);
- Dutch and English; fluent in technical and defense terminology;
- Line management and Supplier relationship management (SRM) experience is a pre;
- Suitable to meet NL MoD security clearance for access to NL Restricted area’s.
- Salary range between € 5500-6500 gross a month;
- A challenging surrounding within a highly motivated and growing team;
- Solid primary & secondary employment conditions;
- Where applicable: an induction program and training program;
- Excellent development opportunities;
- Team events with the wider Marshall Netherlands / UK team.
Are you excited by this job opportunity? WFS PRO acts on behalf of MADG in the recruitment process. Click the apply button or send us your resume and motivation letter via email@example.com. If you have any questions please contact Niels via +316 3068 1349
Herken jij jezelf in dit profiel? En lijkt werken bij WFS PRO BV je een mooie stap? Solliciteer dan meteen. Wie weet ziet jouw maandag er binnenkort dan net zo tof uit als die van ons.Omdat we daarnaast ook nooit te oud zijn om te leren, heeft Maandag® de Maandag Acadamy in het leven geroepen. Iedere professional heeft de mogelijkheid om cursussen en trainingen te volgen, zodat jij alles uit je carrière kunt halen en de beste professional kunt worden.