Travel Assistance (assistance abroad) in Utrecht
€12.00 per hour
VHD Emergency Center is one of the most important players in the field of emergency assistance worldwide. In order to decisively realize the ambitions of VHD Emergency Center, we are looking for a passionate travel assistant for our emergency center. After achieving your WFT diploma, you can further develop yourself within this company. There is also a chance that you will become a permanent employee.
Do you have a talent for languages? Apply it here!
VHD Emergency Center is looking for energetic and helpful (telephone) Travel Assistants. Every year thousands of Dutch people travel by car. Often enough it happens that you have bad luck at the side of the road. And you need help immediately.
That could be better than being helped quickly and safely by an travel assistant so that you can continue to enjoy your holiday. As a dispatcher at the emergency center you ensure in an enthusiastic, friendly and understanding way that the parties involved are helped within the applicable procedures and policy conditions.
Fluent in speaking and writing at least French, English and a third foreign language is a plus (Spanish, Italian);
Education or speaking the Dutch language is not required just the simple and standard request of showing up on time and work.
At least high school education or comparable work experience;
Flexible: available 24 – 39 hours a week, 24 hours a day, including weekends;
Being able to switch gears independently and quickly: the motorist wants to be back on the road quickly!
Empathy: you can put yourself in the shoes of the customer;
Solution-oriented: you know how to quickly offer a good solution;
Telephone experience is a plus.
- Wat bieden wij
· A job where you can really help people;
· A challenging job in a committed and loyal team;
· Flexible working: so that you also have a day off during the week;
· 8 hours shifts but you can also have 4 hour shifts if you want;
· Roster is basically: early – late – night, we strive for a fixed schedule;
· Development opportunities: obtaining WFT diplomas;
· Fun events, organized by the team/staff association;
· Gross salary of €12.00 per hour;
· Extra salary (ORT) on average 27% on weekends and between 9:00 PM and 7:00 AM;
And of course travel expenses;
· Working from home is allowed, provided that you functions well;
· There is at least one return/training day. Travel costs for this will be reimbursed;
· We can offer you a laptop if you do not have one;
· You can immediately start: parttime, fulltime, also with a friend.