Automation and Lean Manager in Roermond
Solliciteren op Automation and Lean Manager
Heb je al een Moox account? Klik dan hier om in te loggen en je gegevens op te halen.
Logistics at full potential
Do you have a good knowledge of automation within a warehouse environment along with the ability to explain your findings? Are you passionate about building automation processes that will improve productivity as well as identifyimprovements? Would you like to work in a position with a lot of variety and a continuity of new challenges?
Then read on quickly because we have a vacancy for an Automation and Lean Manager in Roermond!
As the Automation and Lean Manager, you are responsible for the engineering activities within the warehouse and supervising implementation and (re)-engineering projects. You also know how to identify and optimize bottlenecks within the logistics operation. You do this with persuasiveness and in cooperation with others. You are therefore a strong communication partner and know how to involve the right people in the improvements. In this complex environment, you keep an overview and anticipate the consequences of change within the entire logistics chain.
What you do on a typical day
- You will identify, initiate and coordinate automation and lean improvement change projects
- You will maintain contact with employees, team leaders, operations managers, and the site manager
- You keep the overall view and ensure that the automation improvements are complete and timely implemented
- You optimize various components within the operational process, paying attention to quality, efficiency, safety, and reliability
- You make use of the LEAN methodology in the implementation of your improvement projects and coach the team leaders in the use of this tool
- You perform cost, rate, and P&L calculations for existing operations
- You check procedures and work instructions of (IT) test plans
What you need to succeed at GXO
As an Automation and Lean Manager at GXO Logistics in Roermond, it is important that you are accurate and analytical and that you are able to identify the consequences of certain actions in a timely manner. In addition, you like to think in terms of solutions and you are able to deal well with dynamics and switch quickly with the parties involved.
We also expect the following from you in this role:
- Completed at least a college or university education in technical business administration or with relevant work experience in a similar role, such as Logistics engineer
- You are strong in the use of Automation methodologies and processes
- You are communicatively strong and fit within a fast-paced and 'hands-on' culture
- You have an advantage if you have experience within a logistical/industrial work environment
- You have a good command of the English language orally and in writing – Dutch and Italian would be a distinct advantage
- Great influencing skills with the ability to demonstrate your expertise within automation and lean methodologies
What we offer you
You will be working in a brand new warehouse where automated processes are essential and the atmosphere is amazing along with great colleagues. In addition, you will be working in a dynamic organization, where space for your own input and development is central.
- You will earn a competitive salary
- Company car
- Performance related bonus
- You have the freedom to perform your work hybrid
- You get a laptop and telephone
- You are in charge of your own success and have the necessary support in your development
Unlock the potential of your future!
Your work environment
Working at GXO Logistics means working in a dynamic and international organization. A fascinating environment with plenty of room for personal input and development. Employees at GXO Logistics are in charge of their own success. Whatever your position at GXO Logistics, you will face new challenges every day, which will enable you to develop optimally. We support you in your development, so that you can contribute to the entrepreneurship of our organisation.
GXO Logistics offers advanced supply chain solutions for the world's most successful companies in many industries; like e-commerce, food & retail and industrial multinationals. In the BeNe region (The Netherlands and Belgium) GXO BeNe operates from +30 different locations with its headquarters in Eindhoven (NL).
Want to know more about GXO Logistics?
Watch the video below or visit our website gxo.com
In short, this is the next place you want to work!
For more information, please contact Sharon Bird (Corporate Recruiter), who can be reached at Sharon.email@example.com
Apply via the button and leave your recent CV
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO's candidate privacy statement here.