Catia Mechanical Application Manager in Vlissingen
Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding (DSNS), established in Vlissingen, has a rich tradition of naval shipbuilding with its original navy roots stemming back more than 140 years. At that time the Royal Schelde shipyard, based in Vlissingen in the Netherlands, was known all over the world for its high quality shipbuilding, both in the naval and civil maritime sector.Organisatie
About the Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding Engineering department The position is within the Engineering department where the employees have been divided over projects, in which they contribute to both product definition and the engineering of production information within their field of expertise. As the expectations of the capabilities of naval vessels grow, so does the wish for optimal utilization. The quest for deeper knowledge regarding asset health, when it will need to be maintained, which parts and other resources are needed, is common among all asset owners. Being a Naval shipbuilder gives DSNS the opportunity to incorporate all necessities for optimal utilization of our products from the very start of a vessel’s lifespan.Functie
You are the expert! Within this department you will be the one responsible for the functional application management of our CATIA Mechanical 3D CAT system. This means you will advise and assist multiple projects on the optimal use of the system. You are the first line functional support in case of issues with the system and you are responsible for resolving these issues. You will also advise our management on continuous improvements which can be realized within the system.
- Advise projects on optimal use of the system within the existing functionalities
- Configure the system for optimal use within the projects
- Analyse issues within the system and work together with DSNS IT department and external suppliers to resolve these issues
- Pro-actively check performance indicators of the system in order to identify possible issues
- Knowledge of and working experience with the CATIA system;
- Affinity with high-end Mechanical Engineering processes (in shipbuilding or in other fields);
- Knowledge of the Application Service Library;
- Service driven personality;
- Creative within your field;
- Accurate and efficient;
- Capable of working in a multi-disciplinary team;
- European passport for security clearance
- Prepared to work on other locations than the regular office location, in the Netherlands or abroad.
- Good command of Dutch and English language (written & verbal).
We highly value our employees and will support your professional and personal development. To that end we invest in all our employees by offering:
- A technology and innovation focused dynamic international work environment;
- A competitive salary package & other benefits;
- On-going learning and development opportunities within a diverse and rewarding work environment;
- An active social environment in terms of business culture, events & sports.
Are you interested in this job? Or need more info? Please apply and send your resume to Toon van der Wulp, email@example.com or call him: +31 6 11618742