Luggage employee at Schiphol | €14 to €16 a hour in Hoofddorp
Solliciteren op Luggage employee at Schiphol | &euro;14 to &euro;16 a hour
Heb je al een Moox account? Klik dan hier om in te loggen en je gegevens op te halen.
Would you like to work at the biggest airport of the Netherlands? Are you looking for a physical job? Then is this the job for you!
When the airplanes land at Schiphol Airport, you are ready to place the wheel blocks and the pawns. You assist with connecting the airplane stairs and the unloading the luggage. Thanks to you, the passengers can collect their luggage soon after a long flight.
With a special luggage-car you drive on the airport, back and forth the airplanes. It’s a job with various activities, at a unique and dynamic workplace, where you will never be bored!
The job activities:
- Scanning, sorting and loading the luggage;
- Driving the luggage in a special vehicle to the airplanes;
- Assisting with the placement of the aircraft stairs;
The working hours are between 04:30 and 00:00 from Monday till Sunday. We are therefore looking for people who are flexible. For example: sometimes you start at 5.00 AM, sometimes at 7.00 AM. Before you get started you will receive a training, you’ll be paid during this training!
- Available for 24 to 40 hours a week;
- Living in the Netherlands for at least 8 years;
- Physically fit for the job activities.
Wij bieden jou:
- €14 to €16 per hour including irregularity supplement;
- 8% Holiday money, Holidays, pension and travel allowance;
- Growth opportunities and a nice job at Hollands biggest airport!
Meer informatieWe are active at 37 airports in Europe. We ensure a good experience for our passenger and employees. We take care of the luggage and also clean and refuel the planes. In total we have more than 6000 employees. Every year we handle planes for more than 30 million passengers!
Sounds good? Send your resume to our recruiter Maarten at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you within two working days!
Tags: KLM, Air France, Transavia, EasyJet, Corendon Airlines, Ryanair, Emirates, Qatar Airways, Schiphol, airport, luggage employee, logistics employee