Assembly worker cleanroom, Kerkrade in Kerkrade
Solliciteren op Assembly worker cleanroom, Kerkrade
Heb je al een Moox account? Klik dan hier om in te loggen en je gegevens op te halen.
Are you looking for a permanent job and do you want to do a job with meaning? Medtronic is looking for part-time (24 hours and up) or full-time assembly workers who are available in 2 shifts. You will help assemble blood circulation pumps. Experience is not necessary, you will receive extensive training. Read on!
Using drawings, work instructions and procedures, you will assemble blood circulation pumps. It is varied work, you work from project to project during the working day (sets are produced in small badges. You handle them per order with your team before starting a new set). You also check the quality of the products you make. You work according to the regulations of Medtronic, of course there is supervision and guidance. Great concentration is a must for this job.
Due to hygiene regulations you will work in a cleanroom and wear special cleanroom clothing. It is important that you can concentrate well. The team includes many motivated colleagues. There is a lot of interaction and a nice working atmosphere.
You can already work from 24 hours per week.
We work in 2 shifts, you will receive an allowance of 13.5%! The working hours are as follows:
- Morning: 5:45 to 14:15
- Afternoon: 14.45 to 23.15
Waar ga je werken?
Medtronic, Inc. is the world's largest medical technology company. You play an important role in saving lives; you must be willing to do it for that. Your work is therefore of great importance: the products you work on are directly applied in a hospital operating room.
Wat vragen wij?
- You speak Dutch, English or German.
- You can work in 2-shifts and are available for 24 to 40 hours per week.
- The location is difficult to reach by public transport, so own transport is necessary
- Applying for a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG) is not a problem for you (costs will be reimbursed) these costs will of course be reimbursed;
- Prolonged standing work is no problem for you;
- You are precise and can work meticulously.
What can you expect:
- You get an immediate one year contract at Medtronic!
- A gross salary of € 2,318 per month from the age of 19 (including 13.5% shift bonus).
- You can work part-time (from 24 hours) as well as full-time
- 28 vacation days (based on full time employment) + the possibility to buy 8 additional vacation days. If you are 40 years or older or have been working at Medtronic for more than 5 years, you are entitled to additional vacation days.
- An annual bonus of 3% (depending on company performance).
- Pension is fully paid by Medtronic + discount on your health insurance (10% for the whole family)
- Travel reimbursement from 20 kilometers or more or full public transport reimbursement
- Discount at the gym/fitness (up to 50%) and there is a bike plan
- A cozy canteen, gym during work, music in the clean room and lots of interaction with colleagues. Many activities are organized.
Got excited? Apply today via the application button! Do you still have questions or would you like some more info first, please contact Cindy Smets at 06-43559263.
- Wat bieden wij
De toekomst laten werken voor iedereen: voor onze mensen, flexmedewerkers, opdrachtgevers en de maatschappij. Want de arbeidsmarkt verandert continu. Beroepen verdwijnen en nieuwe banen verschijnen. We nemen onze verantwoordelijkheid en bereiden mensen voor op de toekomst. Hoe? Door hen dagelijks te trainen, coachen en begeleiden. Door flexmedewerkers steeds verder op te leiden, blijven zij duurzaam inzetbaar. Dat houdt in dat zij altijd van toegevoegde waarde zijn op verschillende functies. Nu en in de toekomst.