Chief Technology Officer in Arnhem
- Chief Technology Officer
Nedstack is looking for an experienced, ambitious and energetic CTO to set strategy and make executive technology decisions on behalf of the organization, including managing a technology budget and making the necessary investments to align the organization with its vision of its technology needs. If you are a technology visionary with expertise in the Fuel Cell industry and can take Nedstack to the next technological level, we are looking for you!
The scope of the responsibilities contains:
- Develop the technology strategy as part of the business strategy to ensure alignment with our business goals;
- Lead the team to the next generation FC Stack and Systems;
- Build the strategic and operational product roadmap to develop and launch new and advanced product features;
- Monitor KPIs and technology budgets to assess technological performance;
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage;
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and shareholders;
- Use stakeholders' feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology;
- Managing System Development Program;
- Managing Stack Development;
- Manage the fuel cell product development process and validation process;
- Develop engineering team capabilities.
- Technical Master/PHD education;
- 5 years + proven experience as a CTO or in a similar leadership role;
- Strong knowledge of technological trends to build the technology strategy, preferably in the field of the Fuel Cell Industry;
- Ability to develop and execute strategic as well as operational roadmaps with periodic releases;
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research;
- Good understanding of budgets and business-planning;
- Leadership and organizational abilities;
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Strategic thinker combined with a practical problem-solving attitude.
- A good salary, of course!
- At Nedstack you will work on our sustainable hydrogen solutions in a dynamic and ambitious work environment;
- Nedstack offers a pleasant and informal work atmosphere with attractive benefits including a good pension;
- An opportunity to make the world a better and more sustainable place;
- You will work with an international team of highly skilled colleagues who are all passionate about delivering emission-free energy solutions to the world;
- Nedstack's growth offers opportunities for professionals who want to make a difference.
Herken jij jezelf in dit profiel? En lijkt werken bij Werken op IPKW je een mooie stap? Solliciteer dan meteen.