Process Engineer in Arnhem
Over de functie
As a process engineer, you are responsible for the production process involved in cell plates. You will design, test and set up new production processes and are the engineer for maintaining and improving existing processes. You are responsible not only for the process technology, but also for aspects such as quality. You are part of the Process/Production team and form the link between the supply of materials, the proper functioning of machines and the coordination of technical maintenance and outsourcing. In three years' time Nedstack will be the largest fuel cell factory in Europe. As process engineer you will help to realize this large scale-up. This involves introducing new machines and robust production processes that need to be controlled efficiently.
The scope of the responsibilities contains:
- Testing feasibility of new processes and process improvements;
- Designing, realising and releasing new machines for pilot production and volume production;
- Drawing up process specifications (operating mode, settings, quality controls);
- Technical management of subcontracting and outsourcing;
- Maintain existing machines and processes (process improvements, quality assurance, maintenance programmes);
- Assist in building a large-scale production plant.
Wat breng jij als Process Engineer
- Higher Professional Education/University work and thinking level, preferred education on production and/or chemical process technology (BSc / MSc);
- Relevant work experience 5+ years in a production environment;
- Dutch, German and English language;
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma principles e.g. DoE, SPC;
- Co-operative and tenacious;
- Pro-active, flexible and hands on;
- Can communicate on both production floor as management level;
- Result-oriented and able to work with variable work pressure;
- Health and Safety, environment and quality regulations;
- Driven to think out and set up new processes.
Wat bieden wij vanuit Werken op IPKW
- A good salary, of course!
- At Nedstack you will work on our sustainable hydrogen solutions in a dynamic and ambitious work environment;
- Nedstack offers a pleasant and informal work atmosphere with attractive benefits including a good pension;
- An opportunity to make the world a better and more sustainable place;
- You will work with an international team of highly skilled colleagues who are all passionate about delivering emission-free energy solutions to the world;
- Nedstack's growth offers opportunities for professionals who want to make a difference.
Herken jij jezelf in dit profiel? En lijkt werken bij Werken op IPKW je een mooie stap? Solliciteer dan meteen.