Senior Program Manager NH90 in Papendrecht
GKN Aerospace is the world’s leading multi-technology tier 1 aerospace supplier. With 38 manufacturing locations in 15 countries, we serve over 90% of the world’s aircraft and engine manufacturers. We design and manufacture innovative smart aerospace systems and components. Our technologies are used in aircraft ranging from the most used single aisle aircraft and the largest passenger planes in the world to business jets and the world’s advanced 5th generation fighter aircraft.
Fokker Landing Gear (FLG) is part of the GKN group and is active in the field of landing gear and related systems. This includes the design and development, production and assembly of complete landing gears, but also the repair and overhaul of systems in use. With its ± 370 employees, FLG is active, among others projects for the F-16 fighter plane, the Apache combat helicopter, the F-35 Lightning II (JSF), the Bombardier Dash 8 Q400 and the multipurpose NH90 helicopter.Functie
The Senior Program manager NH90 is responsible for the execution of the business case and contract in line with requirements and the agreed scope. Supports the Program Director with NPI activities up to and including Lifecycle Gate 7 and with on-going management activities of the program from Lifecycle Gate 7 and beyond. Supports the Program Director with Change Control Board activities. Report to the Program Director, Direct reports: 8 to 10 FTE, close cooperation with engineering department (70 FTE).
• Supports the execution of the program (including changes) to comply with all the business case and contractual requirements for their products,
• Challenges, sets and agrees priorities for Non-Recurring projects within MT and agrees staffing with Engineering and other stake holders
• Works closely together with the Head of NH90 Engineering and the NH90 Chief Engineer to agree on resourcing, timelines and budgets
• Day to day coaching of engineers and other project members deployed to the projects
• Responsible for continuously monitoring the performance of the allocated programs, managing off-track items and for reporting progress through the PP
• Creates Program Improvement Plans including cost improvement, pricing initiatives, enable Zero Defects Manufacturing, redesign initiatives, gaining agreement with relevant stakeholders.
• Provides input to make, move, buy decisions and strategic procurement decisions.
• Acts as the voice of the customer.
• Supports the PD / VP in defining the vision, strategy, budget for the program to optimize cash flow, profitability and growth.
• Adheres to all program management standards and policies in accordance with the GKN Aerospace Program Management framework and contribute to process development.
• Actively executes Risk, Issue and Opportunity Management to control and mitigate the risk exposure and take advantage of opportunities.
• Supports the PD in the proposal process.
• Responsible for planning and performance of Life Cycle Gate, including preceding Reviews.
• Responsible for updating Sales / Demand Plan and initiating demand management for serial purchase orders.
• Responsible for undertaking any other activity required to ensure successful delivery of the program.Functie-eisen
• Successfully completed a (technical) master program
• Either completed or registered for acknowledged Program Management Certification
• Experience in commercial, engineering or operations within a high-tech industry.
• Understanding of the business models within high-tech industries.
• Ability to create, manage and execute a project plan.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to achieve by influencing others, ambitious and impactful
• Ability to build relationships with customers and other external stakeholders.
• Financial acumen.
• Experience within an Engineering surrounding.
• Experience within an Aerospace surrounding
• Ability to build and lead teams.Aanbod
A leading player in the design, manufacturing and support of Landing Gears systems for Aerospace and Defense programs. Their innovative tools and processes support customers and represent a Unique Selling Point. GKN Aerospace is the world’s leading tier one aerospace supplier of systems and components. With over 15,000 employees across 38 manufacturing sites and 4 Global Technology Centers, they serve over 90% of the world’s aircraft and engine manufacturers with sales of £2.5bn.
An innovative and international workplace in a company with a rich history in the field of aircraft construction. The company has a passion for technology and their staff is rightly proud of what they develop, build & support. At GKN Fokker Landing Gear, you will get every opportunity to build your career and work on your personal development!Tekst 7
Ready for take-off?
Information with regards to the recruitment procedure: interviews are planned in August. Start is planned for September - October 2022.
WFS PRO takes care of the hiring process of this position. If you are interested or have any questions, please contact Maurice Taks +31 (0)615341393. If you want to apply, please send your resume to email@example.com