Head of Finance/ Senior Business Controller in Sliema
Solliciteren op Head of Finance/ Senior Business Controller
Heb je al een Moox account? Klik dan hier om in te loggen en je gegevens op te halen.
JOI Gaming is looking for a Senior Business Controller. You will be leading the diligence in compiling accurate data, an in depth understanding of how data is being used, constant attention to new trends, unusual patterns & a mindset that constantly looks for opportunities to improve.
This is a unique opportunity to inform creative business decisions that help a growing brand to the next level of excellence.
Over het bedrijf
JOI Gaming Ltd is part of the JVH gaming & entertainment group. JVH operates 85 landbased casinos under the brand names Jack’s Casino, Flash Casino’s and Flamingo Casino in the Netherlands.
JOI aims to offer online casino games and sportsbook under the Dutch Remote Gambling Act and to be licensed by the Kansspelautoriteit, starting 1st October 2021. We pursue a responsible and entertaining gambling experience in a safe and trusted environment for all players, newbies and veterans alike.
Over de functie
- You will be responsible for heading up and managing the finance team within the business, with a focus on coaching, leadership and maintaining detailed overview of this department;
- You will have expert knowledge of business control, data analyses and financial reporting;
- Strong data driven business controller;
- Responsible for setting up the budget and defining KPIs. Monitoring, analysing, reporting, and taking actions;
- Delivering timely, correct, and complete steering and management information/analyses;
- Plays a proactive role in controlling the financial processes and limiting risks;
- Monitors the overall performance of the holding and financing companies, the financial position and results achieved by (parts of) the organisation;
- Is responsible, together with the team, for drawing up the balance sheet, profit and loss accounts and cash flow statements;
- Is responsible for the preparation of the annual accounts, including preparation for the auditor;
- Ensures adequate staffing to be able to perform the tasks;
- Performs financial and commercial analyses about the performance of (parts of) the organisation;
- Identifies links, peculiarities and deviations and reports on them;
- Interprets commercial data and translates it into financial information and implications for the organisation;
- Defines requirements for improvements and optimisation;
- Advises the organisation on process optimisation.
Wat bieden wij jou
Who we’re looking for:
- Experience of analysing financial data & ability to present complex findings in a clear way;
- Higher education in finance, accounting, or similar field;
- Leadership and coaching skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Experience in the (online) gaming sector is a plus;
- Critical and curious;
- Experience with managing a company in a strong growth phase;
- Excellent skills in Excel and PowerPoint;
- Communicatively strong;
- Works in an organised way and is accurate.
Wat vragen wij van jou
- A gross annual income of €90k;
- A Fulltime contract based on 40 hours per week;
- An Indefinite contract after six months of probation time;
- A Salary based on your experience and education;
- A 5% pension provision on top of your gross salary;
- A €1,000 benefit package.