Business Development Manager in Arnhem
As a Business Development Manager, you are the first to join the commercial team, next to the CEO! You are the first point of contact for potential customers. Your responsibilities will be developing and implementing strategy, building strong relationships, acquiring new customers and closing deals. Elestor has enormous appeal because of an award-winning product, an enormous growth international growth cannot be avoided. That's why we need a solid commercial plan of attack!
- Build and maintain partnerships with key stakeholders in the renewable energy industry;
- Develop and implement commercial strategies in line with business goals and objectives;
- Of course you keep a flawless administration of commercial activities;
- You provide insight into the customer's requirements and translate them to the technical departments;
- Prepare reports for Elestor's board of directors;
- Assist in setting financial goals and budget development;
The ideal candidate has experience with the marketing high-tech capital goods in an international B2B environment. You are a creative thinker and intrinsically motivated. Our new Business Development Manager is also structured and stress resistant.
- Preferably you have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- You have knowledge and experience with the (sustainable) energy sector;
- You have good soft skills and are representative;
- You have good presentation skills for, for example, conferences, seminars, exhibitions;
- Of course you have an affinity with technology, a technical education is an advantage.
- Wat bieden wij
Elestor has been recognized as 1 of the 10 most innovative companies in the Netherlands by both the University of Amsterdam and the Dutch Chamber of Commerce. You will have the opportunity to develop into a senior commercial position, such as ultimate responsibility for a global area (EU/US/Asia). As a Business Development Manager you travel all over the world!
- You will immediately receive a contract with Elestor;
- Of course you will receive an excellent salary depending on your current salary and wish;
- You will work in an action-oriented and exciting work environment in a diverse and international team of highly educated professionals;
- An informal and flat organization;
- We do everything we can to facilitate candidates and employees to become successful;
- You will have the opportunity to participate in Stock Appreciation Right (SARs) program.
Elestor is an equal opportunities employer. We believe diversity aids creativity and innovation, so whatever your race, colour, nationality, national or ethnic origin, sex, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation or disability, you are welcome to join our ranks! We actively promote inclusion and we abhor discrimination. We treat all our employees, contractors, workers, job applicants, suppliers, clients and everyone else with respect.