Corperate Recruiter in Arnhem
As Corporate Recruiter you hold an important position in the Elestor organization. You are going to contribute to the extreme growth of the company by recruiting and selecting the perfect candidates for Elestor in the given time frames. Those candidates are Senior Scientists and Engineers, but also commercial, financial and production staff. You a report directly to Elestor's CEO.
- You define and implement the general recruitment strategy;
- You implement Recruitment -/ or HR systems;
- You write job descriptions, vacancies and specifications;
- You screen applications, motivation letters and resumes of candidates;
- You conduct interviews and assess these conversations;
- You report to the Elestor board;
- You build a relationship with candidates during the selection process and you are the first point of contact;
- You promote and affirm the company's reputation as the "best place to work"!
The ideal Corporate Recruiter has proven skills, knowledge of and experience with recruitment of employees for high-tech companies. Our new Corporate Recruiter is able to communicate well with scientists and engineers of various disciplines internally, because you are constantly sharpen up the profiles and discussing possibilities. Because of our ambitions and goals we are on a strict schedule, we hope you can handle a bit stress.
- At least 5 years of proven work experience in a similar position;
- A good and broad technical understanding;
- Ability to organize skills assessment;
- Strong decision making skills;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Experience with working in an international company;
- An entrepreneurial mindset!
- Wat bieden wij
Elestor has been recognized as 1 of the 10 most innovative companies in the Netherlands by both the University of Amsterdam and the Dutch Chamber of Commerce.
- You will immediately receive a contract with Elestor;
- Of course you will receive an excellent salary depending on your current salary and wish;
- You will work in an action-oriented and exciting work environment in a diverse and international team of highly educated professionals;
- An informal and flat organization;
- We do everything we can to facilitate candidates and employees to become successful;
- You will have the opportunity to participate in Stock Appreciation Right (SARs) program.
Elestor is an equal opportunities employer. We believe diversity aids creativity and innovation, so whatever your race, colour, nationality, national or ethnic origin, sex, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation or disability, you are welcome to join our ranks! We actively promote inclusion and we abhor discrimination. We treat all our employees, contractors, workers, job applicants, suppliers, clients and everyone else with respect.