PRINT SHOP WORKER BAARLE NASSAU in Baarle-Nassau
Working and studying at the same time?
Each year, 450,000 tonnes of paper are needed to complete around 80,000 print orders with print runs of up to 30 million. This makes Royal Printing Em. de Jong the largest retail printer in Europe. We have a large, state-of-the-art machine park with a lot of variety. From various locations in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany we provide 24/7 printing solutions to (retail) customers with more than 1300 employees.
- Setting up and adjusting all equipment
- Layout of finished printed materials according to schedule
- Performing quality control on printed materials
- Assisting colleagues at the press
- Readiness for training
- Fascination for technology
- Willingness to work 4 shifts
- Knowledge of spoken and written English or Dutch
What we offer:
- Work and learn and direct contract from day one with the client
- High wages
- Higher rates for people with experience
- Reimbursement of travel expenses and free training as a machine operator (Dutch diploma)