Business Development Manager in Halfweg
Are you the Business Development Manager with the right mindset that will facilitate this growth from a commercial perspective?Organisatie
Our client Purple is not just a your average software company, they make innovative solutions which help companies to visualize their 'story' better. This ranges from customer experience centers to virtual studios and interactive displays. They do this by means of their software package called Hyro. Purple doesn't just supply the software, but also helps the client set up and make optimal use of the creative solution. So they are a mix between a software company that supplies a standardized software product and a creative agency that advises its clients. It's a very informal company with short lines and plenty of room for a laugh. There is a real work hard, play hard culture, so you better not miss the Friday afternoon drinks! The company has grown rapidly in recent years and currently consists of a group of 40 employees. They are currently working on opening an office in the U.S., where you will also be visiting regularly!Functie
You are primarily responsible for developing, maintaining and expanding relationships with (new) customers and partners and selling the software. It is a varied and dynamic role with many responsibilities and room for your own input.
You see it as a challenge to use your experience as a business development manager in the software sector to take the Purple sales department to the next level.
You identify opportunities and dare to seize them. You have conversations at all levels, and do not shy away from regular conversations at C-level. You know how to get to the heart of a customer's challenge and advise them on how to solve the problem using the product.Aanbod
- A fixed salary, ranging from €3500 to €4500 and a performance-related bonus.
- A non-standard company culture characterized by Purple's 4C's; Creative. Compassionate. Courageous. and Curious.
- The freedom to decide when, where and how you work.
- Our traditional Christmas dinners, summer parties, ski trip, drinks, team training days and engagement in team building activities.
- Public transport card.
- Personal training budget and days.
- Working at a super cool office, click here to see it yourself!
What they expect from you? First of all you are a goal getter, strong communicator a relationship builder and commercially driven.
Besides that, you have:
- 5+ Years relevant work experience (in the software B2B industry).
- University degree (preferably in applied sciences).
- You have a large professional network at senior management level that will answer your call.
- Fluency in Dutch and English, both written and spoken.
- Flexible and accommodating to different time zones.
- Full-time available; 40hrs work week.
- You have demonstrated experience in multi-level stakeholder management on C-level.
- You take responsibility and love to work independently.
- You are constantly searching for new business. While fully aware of the market and its needs.