Senior Electrical & Automation Engineer (Hardware) in Arnhem
As a Senior Electrical & Automation Hardware Engineer you have an important role. You work on the design, development, testing, maintenance and production of our flow batteries. You are also responsible for the commissioning of complete electrical and automation systems. In this position there will be a lot of communication between different disciplines and partners. You report to the E&A Team Leader.
- You provide insightful feedback to the multidisciplinary design team to further improve the system architecture, specification and functionality;
- You make efficient use of internal and outsourced design and production resources;
- You work with software engineers to achieve the required system levels;
- You assess technical documentation;
- You take a leading role in commissioning, validation, certification and implementation at all stages of installations;
- Error analyzes and troubleshooting: identifying and implementing optimal solutions;
- You propose and implement improvements
The new Senior Electrical & Automation Engineer is intrinsically motivated to solve problems. You dare to think and act creatively, you are also not afraid to make mistakes.
- You have 8+ years of experience with electrical and automation systems in an industrial environment;
- Preferably you have an MSc / BSc in energy engineering, electrical engineering or similar;
- You have demonstrable experience with design of electrical engineering, automation and instrumentation
- systems in ATEX environments, with safety / reliability requirements (SIL)
- You are familiar with the Siemens PLC automation platform;
- You have experience in designing low voltage distribution networks;
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
- Wat bieden wij
Elestor has been recognized as 1 of the 10 most innovative companies in the Netherlands by both the University of Amsterdam and the Dutch Chamber of Commerce.
- You will immediately receive a contract with Elestor;
- Of course you will receive an excellent salary depending on your current salary and wish;
- You will work in an action-oriented and exciting work environment in a diverse and international team of highly educated professionals;
- An informal and flat organization;
- We do everything we can to facilitate candidates and employees to become successful;
- You will have the opportunity to participate in Stock Appreciation Right (SARs) program.
Elestor is an equal opportunities employer. We believe diversity aids creativity and innovation, so whatever your race, colour, nationality, national or ethnic origin, sex, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation or disability, you are welcome to join our ranks! We actively promote inclusion and we abhor discrimination. We treat all our employees, contractors, workers, job applicants, suppliers, clients and everyone else with respect.